Welcome back! When you log into your Literably account this fall, you'll notice a few changes that allow teachers and administrators to get the most out of Literably. Read on to see what's changed!
What's new for teachers?
1. Assessment Panes: At the top of your dashboard, you will see the different types of assessments Literably offers. If your district or school has access to these assessments, clicking on these assessment panes will allow you to view your students' most recent results in that assessment category:
2. Student Detail Page: Clicking on a student's name from your dashboard takes you to a revamped assessment history, now called the Student Detail page. Clicking on the assessment panes from this page will display all of that student's historical assessments in that category:
Learn more about the Student Detail page here.
3. Saving multiple next assessments: If you district/school uses multiple assessment types or languages (i.e., more than only English Oral Reading Fluency), you now have the ability to save multiple next assessments from your teacher dashboard.
To assign each assessment type, navigate to the correct assessment pane and language, then use the pencil icon to assign and save the assessment:
Do the same for the other assessment types and languages you want to assign to your student:
After each assigned assessment is saved, you will be able to view the different selections by toggling among the assessment panes and between languages. Students will also be able to view a menu of assessments that have been assigned to them when they log in.
Please see the section below for how students can select from a menu of assessment options.
What's new for students?
(Note: This new feature only applies to districts/schools that use multiple assessments types or languages. If your district/school only uses English Oral Reading Fluency, this section is not applicable.)
Student Choice Menu:
If students have been assigned multiple types of assessments in Literably, they will be presented with a menu of choices upon logging in. Students can toggle between English and Spanish assessment options. To begin an assessment, students should press the blue "Start" button next to the assessment.
English menu choices:
Spanish menu choices:
What's new for administrators?
1. Admin Dashboard (including search bar): As an admin, you can view schools and teachers by clicking on the "Admin Dashboard" tab. You can add/remove admins by clicking on your email and going to "Manage Admins." More details here.
You can now search for teachers by name from your admin dashboard, when viewing a school-level teacher list:
2. Reports: Everything related to data exports and assessment windows can now be found under the "Reports" tab of your dashboard. Clicking on "Set windows" allows you to customize your assessment windows for completion reports. Under "Data Export," you can download data exports by assessment type, including filtering by language (English/Spanish), school, and teacher.