What data does Literably provide? Follow
For each assessment, Literably provides:
- An audio recording
- A scored running record(substitutions, insertions, omissions, self-corrections, MSV, etc)
- Oral reading accuracy
- Oral reading rate (words correct per minute)
- Multiple choice comprehension
- A recommended Guided Reading Level for the student's next assessment*
Check out a sample assessment result.
*Note: If Literably is not yet confident about the student's Guided Reading Level, it will recommend that the student re-assess.
For each student, Literably provides:
- A graph of Guided Reading Level over time
- A graph of Oral Reading Rate over time
- Comprehension performance by Common Core State Standard