Within 24 hours of your students assessing, Literably will send the results to your email address and will post them to your teacher account. If you login to your account, you will see:
1. The Class Dashboard
See Understanding Your Teacher Dashboard for more details.
2. The Student Assessment History Page
If you click on a student's name, you'll be taken to that assessment history page, which includes:
- Most recent instructional and independent level data
- Graphs of WCPM and instructional level over time
- Overall comprehension performance by question type and Common Core anchor standard
- All of the student's scored assessments going back 4 years (48 months)*
- Any non-scored assessments going back 4 years (48 months)*
*Updated June 2020; was 2.5 years (30 months) prior to our most recent update.
The Assessment Page
If you click on the title of a specific reading, you'll be taken to a page for that assessment, including:
1. A Running Record Review the running record to understand the student's oral reading.
2. Multiple Choice Comprehension Get insight into the student's level of understanding. The dot is the student's answer, and the bolded text is the correct answer.
3. A Retell See how well the student can retell the passage. Literably does not automatically score the retell (we haven't found an objective way to do so). Teachers can score the retell on a simple 1-4 rubric using the Score Retell dropdown. The assigned retell score will be saved. The retell score will not automatically adjust the student's level. As always, the teacher can adjust the student's level if (s)he feels it is appropriate.