If you are using Clever to create your Literably rosters, we would encourage you to check out Clever's website and Help Center for helpful information and resources.
- Clever Website: https://clever.com/
- Clever Help Center: https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us
- Note: on this page, you can click "Contact" on the top right to contact Clever's Support Team directly.
Below are a few Clever Help Center articles that may be helpful as you start to get set up with Clever and Literably.
- After you click the below links, please take note of the related articles on the left-hand side of the main article page.
- These articles will be most useful and relevant to district leadership and not individual teachers.
Clever Help Center Articles:
- Implementing Clever for the first time: Click HERE
- Setting up a Single Sign-On (SSO): Click HERE
- Creating class rosters via "Sharing Rules:" Click HERE
- Adding staff and school administrators in Clever: Click HERE
- Different user roles on Clever: Click HERE
- Sharing ELL information on Clever: Click HERE