- This Literably 101 webinar training is a brief training video that covers the basics of how to use Literably and may be a useful resource for teachers who are new to Literably or teachers who need a refresher.
- Note: we also have live webinar and in-person trainings available for purchase. More details found here.
- What is Literably (1:00 - 1:55)
- Why do schools and districts use Literably (1:56-2:41)
- How you can use Literably (3:02-31:10)
- Setting up your account and logging In (3:02-7:52)
- The student experience (7:53-14:20)
- Understanding Literably data
- The Literably dashboard (14:21-23:56)
- A Literably graded assessment (23:57-27:50)
- The student assessment history page (27:51-31:10)
- Advanced features, rolling Literably out in your classroom, and getting additional help (31:11-33:01)
- The "book intro" feature is an optional feature that can be turned on or off for any district. The blurred text/pictures feature is a default setting across Literably. These features can be viewed at 9:10 and more info. on these topics can be found HERE.
- There are a small number of districts that use a customized leveling grid, which is slightly different than the default leveling grid shown at 21:00.