- This Literably 101 webinar training is a brief training video that covers the basics of how to use the oral reading fluency (ORF) assessment in Literably and may be a useful resource for teachers who are new to Literably or teachers who need a refresher.
- You can view a copy of the training slides here.
- Note: we also have live webinar and in-person trainings available for purchase. More details found here.
- What is Literably and why do schools and districts use Literably (0-3:00)
- How you can use Literably (3:00-28:30)
- Setting up your account and logging In (3:00-8:00)
- The student experience (8:00-15:00)
- Understanding Literably data
- The Literably dashboard (15:00-22:00)
- A Literably graded assessment (22:00-25:30)
- The student assessment history page (25:30-28:30)
- Additional features and getting help (28:30-31:34)
- There are a small number of districts that use a customized leveling grid, which is slightly different than the default leveling grid shown at around 17:00.
- See here for recommendations for rolling Literably out in your classroom.