- Below are 3 slide decks that you can send to parents (or students) with directions on how to use Literably at home.
- Please use the slide deck that corresponds to how your students log into Literably.
- If you'd like to customize the slides, you can:
- Click on the slide deck link below.
- Click "File" and then "Make a Copy."
- You can then customize those copied slides and share them (and the new slide link) with parents.
- Important: some districts have internet filters that could prevent students from accessing the below sides. To get around this, you can make a copy of these slides before sharing them out with students/families.
3 Customizable slide decks to share with parents:
- If your students log in with usernames and passwords (Not on Clever)
- If your students log in with their teacher's email address and a student dropdown list (Not on Clever)
- If your students log in with Clever
- If possible, we would recommend you customize slide 10 or provide additional information on how students should log into Literably via Clever (given your district's protocols/processes around this).
- Note: The screenshots on the above slide decks are taken from the web version of Literably. Those images will be very similar but not identical to what students will see on the iOS version of Literably.