- Below is a slide deck that you can send to parents (or students) with directions on how to use Literably at home.
- The slide deck includes all student log-in methods for Literably.
- When sending the slide deck to parents (and students), please make sure to share which log-in method students should use (i.e. Clever, ClassLink, username and password, dropdown)
- If you'd like to customize the slides, you can:
- Click on the slide deck link below.
- Click "File" and then "Make a Copy."
- You can then customize those copied slides and share them (and the new slide link) with parents.
Slide deck (English): Customizable slide deck to share with parents and students
Slide deck (Spanish): Customizable slide deck to share with parents and students
Note: The screenshots on the above slide deck are taken from the web version of Literably. Those images will be very similar but not identical to what students will see on the iOS version of Literably.