1. How can I find out if my students' assessments were graded?
- You will receive an automated email from Literably with your students' results.
- You will see the assessment on your teacher dashboard:
- You will see the assessment on the student's assessment history page:
2. How can parents/students check their results?
Here are some ways you can help students (and parents) view their own results.
3. What can I tell parents if students' assessments cannot be graded?
A student's assessment might be placed under "Non-Graded Recordings" on their assessment history page for a few different reasons. Click on this Help Center article to learn more about those different reasons and how to resolve them in the future.
4. What can I tell parents if their students' assessments did not upload to Literably?
If a student has assessed from home, and there is no record of the assessment (either graded or non-graded) on the student's assessment history, you can suggest the following:
- Check the internet strength, or move closer to the Wifi router.
- Try assessing on a different device.
- If the family is using a proxy server, internet filtering, or VPN (i.e., any kind of "safe browsing" feature), this might prevent recordings from uploading. If this is the case, then try turning off the "safe browsing" filter (even if just temporarily while the student is taking a Literably assessment).
- Connect the device to an internet hotspot from a parent's phone, and assess again.
For further questions, contact email@example.com.