Overview: The dashboard is where you can select students to assess foundational skills (FS). You will can also review FS results on your dashboard (red box below).
Viewing results on your dashboard:
Log into Literably and set up your dashboard:
1. Log into Literably the same way that you do now. More details here.
2. Ensure you have students on your dashboard or can add students to your dashboard from another teacher’s dashboard.
3. Under the Last Assessment column, you can see each student's most recent, graded phonological awareness (PA) or phonics assessment. More details on the color coding here.
Set up your students so they can start assessing:
For staff with Teacher accounts:
1. Find a student you want to assess.
- If you are a free trial teacher, you can add students via the blue "add students" button. More details here.
2. Click on the Next Assessment column dropdown for that student.
3. Update the Next Assessment column dropdown to list "Phonics" or "Phonological Awareness."
4. Repeat steps above (1, 2, 3) as much as needed to finalize your dashboard.
For staff with District Admin or School Admin accounts:
1. Scroll to the bottom of your dashboard. Click the teacher’s name who has a student you wish to assess.
2. On the teacher’s dashboard, click on the checkbox on the left-hand side of that student’s name and then click “Add to Your Students.” You can do this for multiple students at the same time.
- This will create a copy of that student on your dashboard. The student’s assessment results will update on both dashboards (yours and their teacher’s).
3. Repeat steps above (1 and 2) to finalize your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on the Next Assessment column dropdown for your student(s).
5. Update the Next Assessment column dropdown to list or "Phonics" or “Phonological Awareness.”
If you'd like to learn more about the student side of our FS assessment, then check out this Help Center article.
If you'd like to learn more about how FS assessments are graded, then check out this Help Center article.