Overview: Several columns on your teacher dashboard can be sorted to help visualize your data.
Directions: On your teacher dashboard, the columns that have names labeled in blue can be sorted by clicking on that column header.
In other words, you can sort your dashboard data by the following categories:
- Name (alphabetically by last name)
- Instructional level - this table describes the color-coding in the instructional level column.
- Independent level
- Reassessment recommendation
- Next assessment recommendation
- WCPM score - the table in this article describes the color-coding in the WCPM score column.
- Accuracy % score
- Comprehension % score
- Date of last graded assessment
Sorting your dashboard data in this way can allow you to spot patterns and determine how you might group students in order to target instructional next steps. For example, if you are hoping to identify students who are not meeting grade level expectations for instructional reading level, sorting by the "Instr Level" column can allow you to quickly spot the students you might wish to target for this intervention: