Overview: If your students are NOT using Clever single sign-on (SSO) or ClassLink SSO to log into Literably, there are 3 possible ways students can potentially log in. Those login options are described below. Note: Login option 3 is a new option that was released in September 2020.
1. Students can log in via a unique username and password at literably.com/login or via the Literably iPad app. Those student usernames and passwords must be included in the roster files that your school or district uses for Literably rostering.
2. Students can type their teacher's email address and choose their name from a student dropdown at literably.com/login or via the Literably iPad app. This is the default way to log into Literably if your school or district does not use student usernames and passwords.
3. Students can click a unique URL provided to them by teachers, which takes them to the Literably login screen with their teacher's email already preloaded. Thus, students do not have to type their teacher's email and instead just have to choose their name from a student dropdown list. This login option will only work on the web version of Literably and not on an iPad. The format of the URL that teachers will share with students is:
- https://literably.com/login?email=[insert your teacher email]
- If my email is email@example.com, I can share the following URL with my students: https://firstname.lastname@example.org