How can my students view their own results? Follow
If you want a student to see a specific assessment, send her a secret access link to that assessment.
If you want your students to see their full assessment histories:
- Send them secret access links to their Assessment History pages.
- If your students login with their own usernames and passwords or via Clever/ClassLink, they can get a direct link to their Assessment History.
- On the web, they must login first and then click "View Results" in the top right:
- On an iPad, they should tap the notebook icon in the top left immediately after logging in. (The notebook icon will disappear as soon as the student records herself, to prevent confusion with the Comprehension button.)
- Students will be able to view their assessment histories (example below):