Please note: A select few districts have minor customizations to their dashboards. If you work at one of these districts, some of the dashboard column definitions below may not apply. If you’re wondering whether your district has customized dashboard features, please reach out to email@example.com.
1. Quick Tools
The icons in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard allow you to access helpful links and change your account settings:
|Returns to class dashboard|
|Quick link to reading level conversions|
|Common Core comprehension data for your class|
|Literably quick tips and Help Center|
|Account setting options (including data export)|
2. Contact us
The "Contact us" button in the lower-right corner allows you to send a message to the Literably Support Center for trouble-shooting.
3. Data Section
Note: Clicking the triangle() next to each column header allows you to sort the data in your dashboard.
- Name: Student name. (Click on name to view assessment history).
- Instr Level:
- Ind Level:
- Estimated Independent Level, defined as the highest level at which the student has scored >=95% accuracy and >=60% comprehension within the past 30 days of their assessment.
- More info here.
- Reassess: Students with a ⟳ are recommended for reassessment. More info here.
- Next Assessment:
- The level and title of the next assessment, based on student's last graded assessment results.
- Literably automatically alternates between fiction and non-fiction assessments each time a student's next assessment is re-leveled.
- More info on Literably's re-leveling criteria here.
- Last Assessment:
- Title and (level) of student's last graded assessment.
- Click on name of assessment to view score report.
- %: Oral reading accuracy of student's last assessment.
- Rate: Oral reading rate of student's last graded assessment. More info here.
- Blue = exceeding grade-level expectations
- Green = meeting grade-level expectations
- Yellow = approaching grade-level expectations
- Red = not yet meeting grade-level expectations
- Comp: Comprehension score (as a percentage of 5 multiple choice questions) on last graded assessment.
- Date: Date of the last graded assessment.