When your student's assessment has been graded, you will receive an automatic email from Literably with your student's results (example below):
- Ginny Weasley reading Animal Ancestors (O): The name of the student and the text on which they assessed. Clicking on this click will allow you to view this graded assessment.
- 99%: The student's accuracy score on this assessment.
- 91 wcpm: The students reading rate on this assessment.
- (4/5): The student's comprehension score on this assessment.
- Recommended at level Q for next assessment: The level that Literably has recommended for the student's next assessment, based on Literably's leveling criteria. This should match the information under the "Next Assessment" column of your teacher dashboard.
If the student has been recommended for reassessment, the email will indicate that "for this student, we've suggested a big change, so you may wish to re-assess."
If a student's assessment could not be graded, this will also be indicated in the email (example below):
If you have a teacher account in Literably, you will receive an email notification for any students who appear on your dashboard.
If you have an admin account in Literably, and you have copied students onto your dashboard, you will receive these email notifications as well for those students.
Students/parents will not receive any email notifications from Literably.