Managing My Teacher Dashboard and Using My Assessment Results
The Basics (Start Here)
Reading Levels and Reading Rates
The Running Record Portion of the Graded Assessment
The Comprehension Question and the Retell Portions of the Graded Assessment
Setting Up and Managing My Teacher Dashboard
- How do I add students to my dashboard/class?
- How do I remove a student from my class?
- How can I preview or print an ORF text from my teacher dashboard
- How can I print graded assessments from my dashboard
- Can I prevent students from submitting assessments without permission?
- How do I set students' levels?
Analyzing My Literably Data
Advanced Leveling Settings for My District/School
- How can I share an assessment with a student, parent, or fellow colleague?
- How can I delete an assessment from a student's history?
- How do Literably's levels correlate to other leveling systems?
- How do Literably's leveling criteria compare to F&P's leveling criteria?
- My student did poorly (0-40% comp. and/or 0-89% accuracy), but stayed at the same level. Why?
- My students' Literably levels are higher/lower than their levels from another assessment. Why is that?