If you click on a student's name from your teacher dashboard, you'll be taken to the student details page. Clicking on the Oral Reading Fluency pane will display all of your student's historical ORF assessments:
Name and Grade Level: Your student's name and grade level, as rostered by your school/district
Copy Share Link: Clicking this button generates a unique URL that allows others to view the student's assessment history page, even if they do not have a Literably account. This might be a helpful way to share a student's assessment data with parents or colleagues. More details about this button can be found here.
- Last Confirmed Instructional Level: Definition here
- Estimated Instructional Level: Definition here. Indicated by the * on your teacher dashboard.
- Independent Level: Definition here
- Latest Words Correct Per Minute
- Note: The students' most recent instructional/independent levels are listed. To see students' earlier levels following their previous assessments, please download a data export.
- Graded Assessments: All of the student's scored assessments going back 4 years (48 months)*. Click on the name of the assessment to view the graded assessment page.
- Not Grade Assessments: Any non-scored assessments going back 4 years (48 months). Here are some common reasons that Literably might not be able to grade an assessment. Clicking on the link to the assessments allows you to open up and listen to the recording your student made, which may be helpful for troubleshooting. If your student has recently assessed, but you have not received their scores after 24 hours, it might help to look in this section to see if their attempt was unscorable.
- Reading Level Graph: Graph of instructional level over time (the graph resets each school year)
- Note: Both graphs (WCPM and Reading Level) require more than one graded assessment from the current academic year before they are displayed on a student's assessment history page.
- Words Correct Per Minute Graph: Graph of WCPM over time (the graph resets each school year)
- Comprehension: The student's overall comprehension performance by question type and Common Core anchor standard (the comprehension tracker resets each school year). For a table of aggregated comprehension performance data for your class, click on the "Reports" link at the top of your dashboard to view the comprehension tracker.
Note: If your district/school has opted for TEKS standards alignment, this tracker will cite TEKS correlations.