Launching Literably at My School or District
Re-Launching Literably for the New School Year
IT launch checklist and other resources, requirements, and FAQ
- IT launch checklist for Literably
- Literably's Safelist (sometimes referred to as a Whitelist)
- What are Literably's student data collection practices?
- Does Literably support single sign-on (SSO)?
- What web browsers is Literably compatible with?
General communication materials
Communication materials (for remote assessing)
- Using Literably at home: recommended steps and a parent-friendly letter
- (Spanish version) Parent-friendly letter and remote instructions
- Using Literably at home: customizable directions for parents (and students)
- How students can assess remotely on Literably via computer and iPad (videos)
- FAQs: Using Literably Remotely