Logging in and Assessing/Reassessing
Logging in and Assessing on Literably
- Three ways for students to log into Literably (if they're not using Clever or ClassLink SSO)
- Logging in and Assessing on an iPad
- Logging in and Assessing on a Computer
- Welcome to Literably Videos for Students
- Common Assessment Methods with Literably in the Classroom: Best Practices and Recommendations
- Common Remote Assessment Methods: Best Practices and Recommendations
Reassessing on Literably
- What are the High Frequency Words in Literably Texts?
- What's the best way to assess K-1 students, students with learning disabilities, or students with behavioral issues?
- How do I know if a student is ready to start taking the Oral Reading Fluency (ORF) assessment in Literably?
- Can students assess outside of school hours?
- How can I prevent students from taking Literably assessments in between assessment rounds?
- How do students "submit" their assessments?